top of page

Early Years & Childcare

Register to use our childcare

We use a web based booking system for parents to register and book places in our childcare. You can access this by clicking on the link below.

Funded Entitlement Parents Guide

Guide on how to access funding entitlement

Funded Entitlement Parental Declaration

Form for registering for funding entitlement

Help Paying for your childcare

Government Site on Funding for childcare

West End OOSC

Bedlington Childcare

Whitley Memorial OOSC

Bedlington Childcare

Holywell Fun Club

Holywell Childcare

Forms and Documents

Parental Request for Administration of Medicine

To request setting staff to administer medication to your child during sessions.

Funded Entitlement Parent Declaration Form

Form to complete when arranging Funded places with us

bottom of page